Tourette Fishing’s barefoot Mowgli – from Lesotho to Tanzania, Sudan and Cameroon, Stu Harley is the feral guide you want on your side.
5 favourite fly fishing destinations globally?
1. Cameroon! It’s still a very new thing, but I cannot wait to get up there again and continue to learn about this mind blowing fishery.
2. Sudan, endless miles of untouched flats.
3. Tanzania no matter how many times I head up there it will always be number one for me.
4. Haven’t fished there – but I am very eager to get to Mongolia to fish for taimen!
5. I haven’t been too or fished the Seychelles but I would love to take what I have learnt in Sudan over the past couple years and see how I fare over there.
Check out his full High 5s in issue 12 below.