5 best things about where you guide?
- Kau Tapen’s Rio Menendez is the most insane tributary. Pulling out a fresh sea trout in a river no wider than your bathtub is a pretty gnarly experience.
- The night sky in the Kalahari will literally rock your socks off. Aliens are a thing.
- Dry fly fishing to smallmouth yellowfish in the Orange River valley with Kalahari Outventures.
- The resident brown trout in the Rio Grande are flippen rad.
- The best thing about where I guide, is wherever I am guiding at the time. Spending a season in these places is the experience of a lifetime, and there isn’t much that can dampen that.