5 favourite fly fishing destinations globally?
- Bolivia has to be one of the best destinations on the planet. From golden dorado to pacu and everything else in between it is just pure adrenalin.
- Rewa Eco Lodge in Guyana has blown my mind. Catching the world’s largest fresh water fish from small ponds in the jungle. What’s not to like?
- The Mnyera and Ruhudji rivers in Tanzania with African Waters. Best tiger fishing I have ever done.
- Sette Cama Lodge in Gabon. Truly the land of giants and the species fishing is unreal.
- Abaco Lodge in the Bahamas was incredible… before Hurricane Dorian got hold of it. That being said, I can’t wait for what Oliver (White, the owner) is going to rebuild in the near future.For the rest of Johann’s High 5s profile, get stuck in to issue 19 of The Mission below.