For any delivery or shop questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping within South Africa
- We courier door to door in South Africa.
- Please allow 3 to 4 working days for delivery.
- No post boxes, please.
- Orders of R240 are shipped free of charge to anywhere in South Africa.
- Orders of less than R240 will incur a R65 shipping charge to anywhere in South Africa.
- We use Fastway Couriers for all domestic deliveries. They offer the best local rates, are reliable, and almost always swift.
Shipping outside of South Africa
If you would like to make a payment via PayPal, you can! Please email us at email@example.com.
Getting stuff sent to you from the arse-end of Africa is expensive, we know. The Mission Fly Mag has made every effort to secure the very best rates and as such have partnered with DHL Express Worldwide to ensure your swag reaches you securely at your door, wherever you may be. DHL are fast, reliable and trustworthy, and offer the most competitive rates for international shipping. (Trust us, we looked.)
- International courier rates are calculated according to zone. View zones and rates here.
- The shipping rate quoted upon checkout is based on the mass or volumetric weight of your order – whichever is highest.
- A flat rate up to 1.99kg applies.
- Our magazines, hats and caps all weigh about 300g each.
- You can therefore buy up to 6 items and you will pay the same flat shipping fee. Bargain!
Please take note of our international shipping Ts & Cs
- The shipping rates do not include customs duties and taxes.
- Door to door only, no post boxes please.
- Please allow 5 to 10 working days for delivery.
- Merchandise can be returned for any reason as long as it is unused and in mint condition.
- Magazines are non-returnable.
- You must notify us within 21 days of dispatch of the item from our warehouse that you intend to return it.
- We will refund the price of the product minus a 10% handling fee, but not the shipping costs.
- The refund will occur once the item is back in our possession and its condition has been assessed.